Global Language Review (GLR) was introduced by Humanity Only (HO) through the research project sponsored and guided by Humanity Research Council (HRC) - a sub-body of Humanity Development Society (HDS). GLR intends to promote qualitative and quantitative researches and findings with the help of newly emerging tools and patterns utilized in experiments, observations, interviews, analysis and surveys by encircling all major segments of language duly recognizing its interdisciplinary nature. GLR is a broad ranging, quarterly, double-blind peer-reviewed and interdisciplinary research journal which duly recognizes the ubiquitous nature of language and subsumes most of the historical and contemporary disciplines of English language, specifically in linguistics and literature.
- Head Office: Office # 01, 1st Floor, Fazal Arcade, F-11 Markaz, Islamabad.
- Regional Office(Europe): 7 Hurst Park Avenue, Cambridge CB4 2AA UK.
- Journal Management : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Article Submission: email@example.com
- Information : firstname.lastname@example.org